Frequently Asked Questions
Can I enrol my child now for Prep next year?
- Enrolments for the following school year open mid February and close mid April. During this period, please contact the school to arrange a tour. To register your top three preferences, fill in an Expression of Interest form through the CEOB website by clicking on the yellow Enrolments tab: http://www.ceoballarat.catholic.edu.au/
- Please contact the school to discuss.
- Siena does not have on site before and after school care available.
- We will operate from a modular building in the first year. This building consists of three classrooms, an office and some other work spaces. This building will eventually fit in to the school building master plan. Check out the site plan, building elevations and floor plan under the Facilities tab for more information.
- A second modular building will be delivered on site mid year in 2017. This area will be fenced off while contractors take a few months to complete the build. This building will provide six classrooms, a dedicated art area and toilet facilities. This second building will be ready for use in 2018.
- The new school will be designed to accommodate a long term enrolment of approximately 350-400 students.
- Please keep an eye out under our "News" tab for "Employment".