Frequently Asked Questions
Can I enrol my child now for Prep next year?
- Enrolments for the following school year open mid February and close mid April. During this period, please contact the school to arrange a tour. To register your top three preferences, fill in an Expression of Interest form through the CEOB website by clicking on the yellow Enrolments tab: http://www.ceoballarat.catholic.edu.au/
- Please contact the school to discuss.
- Siena does not have on site before and after school care available but there are two option available only one block away: Cherish and YMCA
- We operate from 2 modular buildings at present. The first building consists of three classrooms, an office and some other work spaces. The second building consists of four classrooms, an art space, a multipurpose area and some other work spaces. These buildings will eventually fit in to the school building master plan. Check out the site plan, building elevations and floor plan under the Facilities tab for more information.
- The constructions of a third building will commence soon. This area will be fenced off while contractors complete the build. This building will provide an administration area, staff facilities and a multipurpose area. It is expected to be completed by the end of Term 1, 2019.
- The new school will be designed to accommodate a long term enrolment of approximately 350-400 students.
- Please keep an eye out under our "News" tab for "Employment".