Frequently Asked Questions
Can I enrol my child now for Prep next year?
- Enrolments for the following school year open mid February and close mid April. During this period, please contact the school to arrange a tour. To register your top three preferences, fill in an Expression of Interest form through the CEOB website by clicking on the yellow Enrolments tab: http://www.ceoballarat.catholic.edu.au/
- Please contact the school to discuss.
- Siena does not have on site before and after school care available but there are two options available only one block away: Cherish and YMCA
- We operate from 3 modular buildings at present and one portable. The first building consists of two classrooms and our library, a kitchen and some other work spaces. The second building consists of six classrooms, an art space and some other work spaces. Our third building is our Administration building which consists of reception, offices, a meeting room and the multipurpose room. The portable is set up as two classrooms- these classes will move mid year into the new building currently under construction. These buildings will eventually fit in to the school building master plan. Check out the site plan, building elevations and floor plan under the Facilities tab for more information.
- A fourth building is under construction, due to be completed mid 2020. This area will be fenced off while contractors complete the build.
- The new school will be designed to accommodate a long term enrolment of approximately 350-400 students.
- Please keep an eye out under our "Employment" tab.